16 January 2008

16 January 2008

It started to rain as soon as I got out of my front door. I waited for a 10 minutes and then decided to stay home. It probably didn't rain in Taman Tun and the Tuesday night ride would have went on as schedule. Will try next week.

So this week I managed to fix the data transfer error between Garmin XT and Mapsource. I format my phone! I did backup my data using Nokia software but it didn't backup my data in the card! After re-installation the Garmin applications works.

Another problem I notice was the GPX format in Nokia Sports Tracker program. It doesn't put the actual speed in the tag. It writes the speed information without a tag. This is why every time I convert the data the speed is all wrong! Emailed the developers. So for now Nokia Sports Tracker is no good if you want to download your training data and display it on Garmin Training Center. However I'll still use it to do non- workout tracking for geotagging my photos since the application is lightweight compare to Garmin XT.

No comments: