15 June 2009

Home to Genting Peras Via Ampang

A new rear tire calls for a new route. So armed with my GPS phone I cycled on the unknown streets of KL to reach Ampang. Because of the early hours, the traffic was moderate.

Reached Bt 14 around 8.10am. Decided to continue to ride without taking in food but that turns out to be a mistake because I suffered on the way back.

I bonked at Bt 18 and decided to refuel but that was not enough. Climbing up Ampang hill I made a mistake of climbing on a higher gear. I have to stop 2 times. I only realize I was on the wrong gear about 700m to the top!

Heading back to PJ was tough because I was still not recovered fully. Traffic jam in Pudu was bad around lunch time. I slowly made my way back to home feeling super tired.

Don't have the ride stat because when you are tired you do stupid things like resetting your bike meter accidentally. Ride distance is 115KM.

No comments: